Wijesundara Mudiyanselage Ukkubanda Iddawela and Bulumulle Weerakoon Mudiyanselage Lokumenike Iddawela lived at Iddawela Mahagedara (ancestral house), Pilimathalawa opposite Gadaladeniya junction on Colombo-Kandy road overlooking a beautiful paddyfield. They had 13 children, 9 of them were males and 4 females.
- Eldest W.K. Iddawela (1906-2009) would become a father figure for his younger brothers and sisters since the untimely death of his father Ukkubanda, After marriage to Seelawathie Ratnayake, he settled down in Ambepussa, Warakapola on Colombo-Kandy road.
- Eldest daughter Punchi Mahattayo Iddawela (1907-1999) married Tikiri Banda Dhanapala of Manadeniya residence, Pilimathalawa which is beside Wijethunga Mawatha (named after ex-president of Sri Lanka) on Colombo-Kandy road.
- Second son Mudiyanse Iddawela (1909-1994) married Leelawathie Kumarihamy Tennakoon of Kobeigane and settled there. Kobeigane is in Kurunegala District and 12 miles from Wariyapola.
- Tikiri Banda Iddawela (1911-1984) married Dingiri Menike and settled in Malwatta just opposite Iddawela Mahagedara, Pilimathalawa.
- Second daughter Bisomenike Iddawela (1913-1974) married Lansakaranayake Tikiri Banda of Naula, Dambulla, city in Matale District with the famous rock cave temple and close to Sigiriya.
- Third daughter Nandawathie Iddawela (1915-2012) married Tikiri Banda Bowala of Bowala, Gampola situated along Gampola-Kadugannawa road.
- Fourth daughter Leelawathie Iddawela (1917-2009) married Ulagoda Korale of Manikkawa in Hingula-Aluthnuwara (famous Dadimunda Devale) road. Hingula is a small town on Colombo-Kandy road between Mawanella and Kadugannawa.
- Abey Iddawela (1921-2005) married Seela Senanayake and settled in Nerathaldeniya Road, Pilimathalawa just before Iddawela Mahagedara.
- Madduma Banda Iddawela(CB 1923-1981) married Girly Wijekoon of Ettampitiya (Nuwara Eliya – Badulla Road) and settled there.
- Wije Iddawela (1924-1975) married Rose Weerasinghe and later lived in Iddawela Mahagedara, Pilimathalawa
- Sunny (kuda Banda) Iddawela (1927) married Soma Uduwawala of Vilamuna Walawwa, Kiribathkumbura which is very close to Pilimathalawa on Colombo-Kandy road and settled there.
- Jayaweera Iddawela (1929-2015) married Leela Pethiyagoda and settled in Wijethunga Mawatha, Pilimathalawa.
- Cyril Iddawela (Percy 1932-1979) the youngest married Kusum Kahawatta of Ussapitiya (near Mawanella) and settled in Kegalle.